Friday, April 15, 2011

Pension crisis



Pension crisis

I do not think that any elected officials have a viable solution to the pension deficit issue which will continue to grow.
As I said before there is no simple solution. This is an issue that affects every level of government (City, County, State, Federal, Etc.). No one solution or one individual can solve this problem. It would take a committee with multitude of financial planners and an open mind to modify the plan as it progresses, when some facets of the plan do not work as anticipated.
But as the crisis grows, we as people of this great country must put our differences aside and work for the common goals and restore our City, State and the Nation to the spirit of our founding fathers.
I think that every politician or candidate should state what they propose to do to correct the situation and not attack their opponent or the opposition.
Tell me and or show me what you can do, not what the other did not do or did wrong.
Action speaks louder than words.
We need to remain vigilant, especially as the City of Los Angeles is facing a monumental fiscal crisis.
Public confidence in the integrity of the Government is indispensable to faith in democracy; and when we lose faith in the system, we have lost faith in everything we fight and spend for.

Thank you

YJ Draiman for Mayor of Los Angeles 2013

1 comment:

  1. "Believe you can and you’re halfway there."

    YJ Draiman Candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles 2017
    My name is YJ Draiman, and I'm committed to making your voice heard in Los Angeles City Council. Like you, I want to play an active role in making our Los Angeles City community, a safer, better place to raise my children, run my business, and forge a future filled with unlimited promise.

    If you share my vision, I urge you to connect with me and help make it happen! Together, we can make a meaningful difference-- for our families, our communities, and our country.


    Material things can't make the soul whole but only love trust loyalty of the families and friends can do that – G-d Bless

    ReplyDelete